These terms and conditions provide detailed information for patients considering cosmetic and medical skin procedures with Miravue Skin Clinics.
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Miravue Skin treatment.
Consultations and Cancellations
- A credit card booking of £50 is applied for all new consultations which is only debited should the patient fail to attend the appointment or not give 24 hours notice of changing or canceling an appointment.
- All cosmetic non-surgical treatment consultations with the Nurse Practioner are free.
- An initial consultation with the Dermatologist is priced at £150 and follow up appointments are priced at £59. Any doctor consultations booked for an existing patient who wants to be treated for a new medical condition will be charged the initial consultation fee.
- Skin lesion removal consultations are priced at £59, which is redeemable against the recommended treatment.
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at Miravue Skin Clinic are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Miravue Skin Clinic does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- Please arrive for your appointment at least 10 minutes in advance so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Miravue Skin Clinic will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
- We accept cash and the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Debit Cards, Maestro (formerly Switch) and Solo. We no longer accept cheques. Payment must be made either in advance or at the time of the procedure.
- All treatment bookings must be paid for in full, on arrival at the clinic, prior to treatment commencing.
- If you have paid for a course of treatments and are subsequently unable to complete the course, we will offer you a refund, calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatments, and return the difference to you.
The Dermatologist / Aesthetic Practitioner
- The consultant / doctor is engaged by Miravue Skin Clinic so we can provide his or her services to you. The consultant is not employed by the clinic or Miravue Skin Clinic and is an independent contractor. All doctors are covered independently with own indemnity policies.
- You must answer any questions put to you by the consultant or other clinical staff truthfully, completely and accurately and provide any information which may affect your initial consultation, treatment or recovery.
- You agree that we Miravue Skin Clinic can use your personal details for the purposes of providing you with medical and non-surgical services as well as providing pre- and post-treatment advice for you.
- This information may be provided to other clinical organisations and individuals (including the consultant, clinical staff and the hospital) for the same purposes.
- We may also use your contact details to provide you with occasional information about other services we provide or may provide in the future. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us. If you do not tell us, we will assume you are happy to receive this information.
Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice. Failure to give the required notice will result in you being charged a cancellation fee. If you fail to attend an appointment without giving due notice, we may charge a cancellation fee and require you to pay for all future treatments in advance. Clients who have purchased a course of treatment but fail to attend their appointment will be charged for their missed treatment.
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
Your right to complain
- We are committed to providing a professional service to all our clients. We do, however, have a complaints procedure in place and if for some reason you are unhappy with the treatment and feel you want to make a complaint or comment on the service provided, you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either verbally, by telephone or in writing. Please either contact a member of staff at the clinic or call 020 8571 1232 for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to deal with any matters arising promptly and efficiently.